Click here to get access to over 200 handwriting worksheets
Here are some tips for right posture when your child is working on the computer:
- The computer monitor has to be at the child’s eye level. Otherwise they will strain their necks. Above eye level is not good at all.
- The keyboard and mouse have to be slightly lower than a writing desk so that the shoulders can be relaxed.
And here are some other tips which I mentioned in another post but are applicable here as well –
- Make sure you child has her own table and chair for writing purposes (height has to be adjusted as per the child’s height).
- Feet has to be flat on the floor or on a foot rest.
- The child’s back has to be supported by chair. The child’s bottom has to be pushed into the back pocket of his/her chair.